Les Pairs-Verts Index du Forum
Les Pairs-Verts
Forum des Compagnons 2ème temps Citadelle-Saint-Bernard à Strasbourg

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Beautiful Afghanistan 2018 From My Travels To The Hindu K

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pairs-Verts Index du Forum -> Vie du groupe -> Evênements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
peetran

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil 2017 - 13:11    Sujet du message: Beautiful Afghanistan 2018 From My Travels To The Hindu K Répondre en citant

In 2011, 2012 and 2013 I travelled to Afghanistan. Working from within the ISAF, I accompanied troops of German Bundeswehr and US Army on their missions. What I saw was a beautiful people with a rich history of global importance. Nevertheless I saw incredible hardship, too. There's no use denying that decades of war and most brutal reign of radicalism have left severe marks on both the country and its people. But still, I experienced slight traces of progress: schools and hospitals have been built, security has increased (while having set-backs as well) and even some economic development and tourism can be observed. I really love this country. Calvendo calendars are premium products - a bit more pricey than others but with added benefits: Our calendars always look beautiful on your wall because we produce them locally with premium paper and sophisticated spiral binding, ensuring easy turning of pages and flat hanging against the wall. A protective transparent plastic cover sheet provides added stability. Treat yourself to a Calvendo calendar and you get something that looks better all year round.

Details:
price:
bound:
publisher: Calvendo Verlag GmbH; 4th edition edition (April 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1325254185, 978-1325254187,
weight: 1 pounds
filesize:

Beautiful Afghanistan 2018: From My Travels to the Hindu Kush - Afghanistan and its Beautiful People (Calvendo People) book read online Beautiful Afghanistan 2018: From My Travels to the Hindu Kush - Afghanistan and its Beautiful People (Calvendo People) book docs

Tags: original book, book read, read without register, full ebook, book download fb2, access review bookshop itunes free, wiki online full read shop, link without registering selling online ebook, book text online view format, book ZippyShare, kindle download free, download torrent ExtraTorrent

2ffeafca65

Vintage Botanical Prints: Cactus: Fifth EditionRenaissance in Italy, the Fine Arts (Classic Reprint)Guitar Sheet Paper (8.5 x 11 Blank Sheet Paper, Guitar Sheet Music & Chords) (Volume 3)Corsica Rough Beauty 2018: Corsica, Rough and Beauty at the Same Time (Calvendo Nature)Midnight Mandalas: Mandala Designs and Stress Relieving Patterns for Adult RelaxationDrawing+Books+Of+Animals%3A+8.5+x+11%2C+120+Unlined+Blank+Pages+For+Unguided+Doodling%2C+Drawing%2C+Sketching+%26amp%3B+WritingShakespeare in Performance (New Casebooks)Stomp%3A+for+Scordatura+ViolinSongwriter's Journal 160 Pages for Lyrics and Music (Guitar version): Notebook for composition and songwriting, 8.5"x11", sustainability inkpot black ... on left, music staves & guitar tChantilly in History and Art

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil 2017 - 13:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pairs-Verts Index du Forum -> Vie du groupe -> Evênements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation